Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti. Find Deals on Cranberry Almond Biscotti in Snack Food on Amazon. This easy and festive Cranberry Lemon Biscotti recipe is perfect for the holidays. I modified a recipe to make this a darker biscotti.
Use this Almond Biscotti Recipe as the base for other biscotti recipes. Add eggs one at a time. Gradually add flour, then remaining ingredients. You can have Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Zest of one lemon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of cranberries.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of Some egg wash.
Use a heavy serrated knife to slice. The logs should be firm enough to handle after the first bake. This crunchy Lemon Almond Biscotti recipe, also known as Cantucci, has all the flavour of a traditional Italian biscotti and is topped with bright and zesty lemon glaze. Biscotti is also incredibly easy to make from scratch.
Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Wish together sugar, egg, lemon zest, oil and vanilla..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Mix with a spatula until combined into a sticky dough.
- Divide dough into two and shoe each half into a 12 inch long log and arrange onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush with some egg wash and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let the logs cool completely before cutting.
- Cut the logs with a sharp serrated knife into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices.
- Arrange back onto the tray cut side up and bake at 325 for 50 minutes or until dry and hard to your liking.
- Store in airtight container and lasts for weeks.
- Dip into coffee or milk or just enjoy them just as is..
Line heavy baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat. Sift together flour, baking powder in a small mixing bowl and set aside. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt. Combine flour, Pure Via, cranberries, lemon peel and baking powder.