I want to marry you cookies. Remove the cookies from the refrigerator. The story behind how "I Want to Marry You Cookies" came to be: I've been watching Food Network for as long as I can remember! I would sit on the couch for hours, salivating at their food concoctions and dreaming of cooking in the Food Network Studio someday.
After taking the first bite though, I "got" it. Toasted pecans add a lovely crunch and a pinch of cinnamon gives the. I Want to Marry You Cookies cookies are so full of black and white chocolate chips that the dough can hardly hold it together. You can cook I want to marry you cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of I want to marry you cookies
- You need 1 c of butter.
- You need 1 1/4 c of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 c of granulated surgar.
- It’s 1 of whole egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk (the yolk only).
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 c of flour.
- It’s 1 c of uncooked rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 c of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate chips.
Addition of brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and oats gives them extra toffee flavor. To make these you just need one bowl, that is saucepan, which simplifies the process. Wow, Sharon will you marry me. They were quick and easy to make and tasted fantastic.
I want to marry you cookies instructions
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat remove from heat.
- Remove from refrigerator stir in egg egg yolk and vanilla.
- Add dark brown sugar and granulated surgar stir until well incorporated and smooth chill mixture in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Add the flour, oats, baking, soda, salt and cinnamon mix together.
- Stir in white and chocolate chips (if you like you can add nuts or cranberries.
- Roll by hand in to 24 balls or use a mini Ice Cream scoop for more than 24 cookies place on a light colored cookie sheet and place in the refrigerator yo chill for 30 min.
- After cookies have chilled pre heat oven 375 bake for 12 to 14 min.
Made exactly as written but used chunks of extra dark chocolate instead of chocolate chips, as I didn't have any. The chocolate chunks worked perfectly in these lovely large, sweet cookie. I Want to Marry You Cookies – Probably the best chocolate chip cookies you'll ever have the honor of meeting. Expect the unexpected with these gems! Easy Cookie Recipes Cookie Desserts Just Desserts Sweet Recipes Cokies Recipes Fast Dessert Recipes Recipies Fall Desserts Simple Recipes.