Ice Cream in stand mixer.
You can cook Ice Cream in stand mixer using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ice Cream in stand mixer
- It’s 16 oz. of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 14 oz. of can sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Ice Cream in stand mixer step by step
- In stand mixer, whip heavy cream until it is fluffy enough to form peaks (don’t over whip or you will get butter).
- In separate bowl mix sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Fold sweetened condensed milk mixture into whipped cream..
- Fold in any ingredients you want to add (this mixture is with Oreo’s..
- Pour into one gallon container or separate into smaller containers. Put in freezer for 4 hours to harden..