Creamy coconut ice-cream. Find Deals on Ice Cream Coconut Milk in Dairy on Amazon. Get Best Coconut Ice Cream today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. This Coconut Ice Cream doesn't need an ice cream maker and no churning required yet is so creamy and light.
Coconut milk ice cream is a dairy free vanilla ice cream. An allergy friendly ice cream made with coconut milk and cocout cream, plus a secret ingredient. Coconut milk ice cream is your go-to summer dairy free ice cream recipe. You can cook Creamy coconut ice-cream using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy coconut ice-cream
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 400 ml of double cream/whipped cream.
- You need 100 ml of full fat milk.
- You need 100 grams of caster sugar.
This is a very luscious coconut ice cream. The only thing I will do different next time is put the flaked coconut in the blender/processor with the milk and cream of coconut. The flakes made the ice cream a bit chewy in texture. The best keto friendly ice cream: bursting with coconut flavor, perfect for an ice cream maker and low carb.
Creamy coconut ice-cream step by step
- Prepare our ingredients..
- In the big bowl, add double cream and caster sugar.
- Whisk cream and sugar together by using electric whisk or by hand until it holds its shape..
- Add coconut milk to full fat milk and mix them together. (You can choose to scald the milk first, if your milk hasn’t been pasteurised.).
- Add the mixture of milk and coconut milk to the cream. Whisk them together until it forms a smooth creamy consistency..
- Put the mixture into plastic or foil container. For this recipe, you will need two containers. Then put them in the freezer for 5 hours. I’ve found the foil containers much easier to use, when we are working with the frozen mixture..
- After 5 hours take them out and stir them by using the spoon or fork. This process is helping to break down the ice crystal. Then quickly put them back to the freezer..
- After another 3-5 hours in the freezer, take them out the freezer. Allow the frozen mixture to soften slightly. Then cut them into chunks. Place them into the food processor and process by using ‘pulse’ setting. Process until the mixture’s smooth. Do not over-process the mixture. You can always return the mixture to the freezer to harden. Or you can choose to serve now..
- Serve the ice-cream with peanuts or any toppings you like..
- Enjoy your homemade creamy coconut ice-cream in your garden this summer..
This creamy Cherry Coconut Ice Cream is a deliciously rich and creamy blend of coconut cream and cherries. Coconut milk is a staple of Keto cooking, but this ice cream recipe dials the coconut flavor up to eleven with coconut milk, coconut cream, and toasted coconut. So, if you're looking for a low-carb ice cream recipe that doesn't just use coconut milk, but highlights the coconut flavor, look no further. Coconut Milk – I have experimented with a lot of different bases for vegan ice cream. When coconut enhances the flavor of the ice cream it is my one of my favorite option for a vegan ice cream base.