Chocolate Ice Cream. Our Triple Chocolate Donut Has a Chocolate Cakey Donut Flavor & Dark Chocolate Coating. Think This is More Chocolate Than You Can Handle? Get to the Ice Cream Aisle & Find Out!
Bring to a bare simmer, then place a large heatproof. The credit for this recipe goes to Audrey, who has been making it for her family with great results. My own meager contributions were to include some salt and instant coffee (both ingredients intensify the chocolate taste), and vanilla to help deepen the overall flavor of the ice cream. You can cook Chocolate Ice Cream using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ice Cream
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 250 ml of condensed milk (50g of sugar).
- It’s 200 g of pure chocolate.
- Prepare 8 of egg yolks.
- You need 4 of full tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- It’s 500 ml of whipped cream.
- You need 200 ml of soy milk.
Homemade ice cream is a wonderful frozen treat, but most recipes call for using several egg yolks and cooking the mixture on the stove. This chocolate ice cream recipe has only five basic ingredients and can be put together in just a few minutes, not requiring any eggs or cooking at all. Chances are chocolate's high on your family's list of favorite flavors—so we've included this easy recipe. Combine this ice cream with scoops of Homemade Vanilla, spoonfuls of Delicious Chocolate Sauce (see recipe in Recipe Finder) plus fresh pineapple and ripe bananas to create an old-fashioned split everyone will love!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen Taste of Home has the best homemade chocolate ice cream recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips.
Chocolate Ice Cream instructions
- TIP: You could try adding less soy milk and sugar or use chocolate milk instead..
- Melt the chocolate au bain-marie while you prepair the other ingredients..
- Use mixer on the whipped cream..
- Add the egg yolks..
- Put the condensed milk in a bowl..
- Add the cocoa powder and sugar..
- Slowly add some soy milk to the melted chocolate and pour as much as you can into the bowl..
- Give the bowl a stir and use the remaining soy milk to clean the chocolate bowl, before it get hard..
- When you have a nice consistency in both mixtures, add them together and mix until it is ready..
- The mixture is pretty fluid and sweet (52%), but don't worry it will become ice cream in the fridge..
Dark Chocolate Ice Cream with Paprika & Agave Pair this rich and creamy ice cream with a cup of hot or iced coffee. Good chocolate ice cream has contrasting allure. It's rich, cool, and creamy with dark roasted flavors only cocoa can impart. This chocolate ice cream is for the real die-hard chocolate-lovers in the group. It's sweet and malty, with the tiniest bitter tones to balance that sweetness. eggless ice cream, made rich and creamy.