Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Sometimes you just need a chocolate chip cookie, especially when pumpkin spice season- I mean fall- takes over. Out of all my pumpkin recipes, you're looking at one of the best. If you like pumpkin pie and chocolate, you'll love these cookies.
These chocolate chip pumpkin cookies are so soft, moist and have the perfect light and fluffy texture. Just follow the steps below to get started. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the essential fall cookie! You can cook Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of molasses (not black strap).
- It’s 2 tsp of milk (I used cashew).
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of pumpkin.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of canola oil (or refined coconut oil, melted).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
Chewy and cake-like, they're sure to be a hit at your next tailgate or fall party. We're well into fall, and you know what that means, right? You're allowed to eat anything and everything pumpkin whenever you want. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – these are so soft, perfectly pumpkiny, and loaded with tempting autumn spices and an abundance of chocolate chips.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- In large bowl add flour, sugar, powder, spices, salt, and chocolate chips. Mix well. Add pumpkin..
- Measure out molasses in a large measuring cup, add soda, vanilla, and milk. Combine well and add to bowl..
- Whisk eggs in measuring cup and add to bowl. Combine contents of bowl thoroughly.
- Using #20 scoop, scoop it cookies onto parchment lined baking sheets leaving a little space between each (they will not spread)..
- Bake 8 minutes and rotate, bake an additional 4 or until cookies are done..
- Cool for several minutes in baking sheet before transferring to wire rack to cool completely..
Chewy pumpkin cookies are becoming the new rage but in my opinion they just don't have enough pumpkin flavor. I like these best, they're just. Home » Dessert » Cookies » Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. But sadly, some parents aren't so lucky – and that's why we're partnering with OXO today to share a delicious recipe – these Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – as part of their "Be a Good Cookie" program benefiting. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Delish.com are the best fall dessert.