Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies.
You can have Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 6 T of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 t of vanilla.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 5/8 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 t of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 t of baking powder.
- Prepare pinch of cinnamon (opt.).
- Prepare 1/4 t of dry instant coffee (opt.).
- Prepare 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cream butter and both sugars until fluffy..
- Add vanilla and egg..
- Sift dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and instant coffee. Then add to creamed mixture. (Dough will be thick.).
- Add chocolate chips..
- Place tbsp sized dough balls, about 2 inches apart, on greased or parchment papered cookie sheet. I used my smallest cookie scoop..
- Flatten slightly. Bake for 6-8 minutes..
- Allow to cool for a minute on cookie sheet, then transfer to cooking rack to avoid breakage..
- Take a picture and enjoy..