Cheesecake Crescents. For holiday brunches, overnight company, and any manner of potluck, consider this recipe your secret weapon. The best way to eat cheesecake is with your fingers! Grab one (or two) and dip your way to dessert nirvana.
Try to keep them seamed together..on Yummly Sopapilla Cheesecake, Sopapilla Mexican Cheesecake, Sopapilla Cheesecake. Cream Cheese Danish With Crescent Rolls Recipes. You can have Cheesecake Crescents using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Crescents
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of Cream Cheese, softened.
- It’s 4 of Tbsps. White Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Fruit Pie Filling of your choice.
The idea for these funfetti cheesecake stuffed crescent rolls came from my love of all things funfetti, and my love of. Create a new Fall holiday tradition with Pumpkin Cheesecake Crescents. How to Make Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars. This Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Ring combines lemon cheesecake and crescent ring recipes into one amazing dessert.
Cheesecake Crescents instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese, sugar, n milk. Mix well til creamy. Set aside..
- Unwrap crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Add a small dollop of cheese mixture and a small dollop of pie Filling. Fold the 2 corners over filling n roll up to form little bundles. Arrange little bundles on a nonstick baking sheet..
- Bake for 5-7 minutes til golden brown. Let cool for 2 minutes then enjoy..
We always prefer easy Easter desserts because warm weather makes us want. Who ever heard of cheesecake made with crescent dough? So easy to make and a popular demand by my family. Any meal was a memorable event when she served this scrumptious treat. I love cheesecake anyway, but these were amazing!