Red Velevet Cream Cheese Cake Cookies. From red velvet brownies and red velvet cookies and red velvet cupcakes, I've had a lot of fun It's dense and soft with a moist and velvety crumb. This red velvet bundt stunner reveals a cream cheese swirl when cut open for a dessert that tastes as decadent as it looks. The only Red Velvet Cake recipe you'll ever need!
How to Make Red Velvet Cookies. Soft, chewy red velvet cookies with cream cheese filling! Easy, from-scratch cookies with true Southern red velvet flavor! You can have Red Velevet Cream Cheese Cake Cookies using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Velevet Cream Cheese Cake Cookies
- Prepare 1 box of red velvet cake mix (16.5oz. box).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, room temp plus.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, room temp.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 of powdered sugar for decoration.
Hopefully, you've already made this red velvet cake which is one of the most popular cake recipes on my blog to date! Oh and these amazingly chewy red velvet brownies!! Red Velvet Cookies with a surprise cheesecake filling inside and a delicious drizzle of white chocolate. These Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies are a great dessert for Valentine's Day, Christmas, or any occasion.
Red Velevet Cream Cheese Cake Cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- beat butters and cream cheese..
- add egg..
- stir in cake mix..
- drop by the rounded teaspoonfull onto parchment lined cookie sheet or use baking spray..
- bake 10-12 min. or until desired doneness…
- remove to wire rack to cool..
- once cool. dust tops of cookies with powdered sugar. use as much or as little as u would like..
- HINT; u can use margarine… and u can add more red food color for a brighter red color. (I added 30 drops.).
Red velvet cake is so pretty and perfect for the holiday season. And how beautiful are these red velvet cream cheese crinkly cookies? I'm obviously embracing cookie season with open arms. One bite and you are in red velvet cake heaven. Because this is basically red velvet cake pretending to be cookies.