CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These banana oatmeal cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside and taste just What you'll need to make Banana Oatmeal Cookies. Begin by combining the flour, oats, baking soda, salt. You may wonder why another recipe for an Oatmeal Cookie?
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with rice crispy cereal. You will love the crispy surprise! These cookies are fun to make and fun to eat! You can have CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies
- You need 2 cups of quick oats.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Cocoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil and dried red grapes.
- You need 1/2 of wheat flour.
I am always on the lookout for new cookie recipes. Awhile ago, I saw a couple of cookie recipes that used crisped rice cereal. Keywords: oatmeal cookies recipe, banana oatmeal cookies, best oatmeal cookies, easy oatmeal cookies, easy These banana oatmeal cookies had a tremendous flavor, although they were quite dry. I would trybthem again & add a lil bit more banana to see if.
CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies step by step
- Peel the bananas and mash them in a bowl..
- Add melted butter and Olive oil and stir.
- Add two cups of quick oats, cocoa, dried grapes and brown sugar.
- Mix well and add, wheat flour bit by bit until it forms a thick consistency..
- Divide them into balls, make them flat and bake for 30.
- Take them out, and serve.
Crispy Oatmeal Cookies contain rice cereal which adds a delightful crispy crunch to this soft and chewy cookie with wonderfully You may wonder why another recipe for an Oatmeal Cookie? Yes they would stay crispier outside the fridge to be sure – we'd say probably no more than three days, max! But in my opinion, the king of all cookies is a hybrid of the two. Crispy edges and chewy centers make these Cinnamon Banana Oatmeal Cookies a fun treat to fill the cookie jar with. Or a great treat to indulge in when.