Banana in Coconut Milk / Kluai Buat Chi / Thai Dessert. Kluai buat chi or banana in coconut milk is a Thai dessert. This dish can be made in a variety of ways but the main ingredients are bananas and sweetened coconut milk from a variety of sugars. Kluai buat chi or banana in coconut milk is a Thai dessert.
Pour the coconut milk into a pan, add the sugar and salt. Banana in Coconut Milk (Kluay Buat Chi). Combine the coconut milk, water, sugar and salt in a large heavy-based saucepan. You can cook Banana in Coconut Milk / Kluai Buat Chi / Thai Dessert using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana in Coconut Milk / Kluai Buat Chi / Thai Dessert
- You need 1 bunch of Banana,typical Thai,small banana.
- Prepare 500 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of pandanas leaves ,optional.
Stir over medium heat until the sugar and salt are dissolved. This Asian banana and lychee dessert recipe only takes five minutes to make but tastes wonderfully sweet and exotic. This simple banana-lychee dessert recipe can be served warm or cold, depending on the weather and your mood. Serving it chilled is great on a hot summer night while serving it warm.
Banana in Coconut Milk / Kluai Buat Chi / Thai Dessert step by step
- Prepare all ingredients listed.
- Boil water,pick each banana from the bunch.
- Boil banana in hot water for 10 mins,let cool.
- Peel ,cut each banana to bite size.
- Combine coconut milk,salt,sugar ,pandan leaves.
- Bring to boil,add banana,let cook 10 more mins on medium heat.
- Stir occasionly ,after 10 mins,heat off,serve when it slightly cooled.
Thai Dessert, Thai Dishes, Sweet Style, Thai Recipes, Desert Recipes, Deserts, Sweets, Food And Drink, Vegetables. Top the pan-fried bananas with a simple coconut cream to make the perfect satisfying snack or dessert. Kluay Buat Chi (Banana in Coconut Milk) – FoodTravel.tv Recipe. Foi Thong (Thai Dessert) – Egg Threads ฝอยทอง. In Thailand we use a variety of banana called gluay nam wah.