Keto chocolate chip cookies. Keto chocolate chip cookies are one of my favourite keto cookies. These low carb cookies are great workplace treats, or a sneaky treat for the kids. Low carb cookies are just like any other chocolate chip cookie recipe, but instead of using wheat flour, they are made with almond flour.
This chocolate chip cookie recipe will save you. It has just the right about of sweetness, without any weird aftertaste (which can be common with alternative sweeteners). We love Swerve and Lily's chocolate chip as keto alternatives but feel free to add your favorites. You can have Keto chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 6 tablespoon of unsalted butter soft.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of stevia 1/3 cup sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almonds flour 6 oz.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chip.
These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and they are kid approved! Make them anytime you get that chocolate chip cookie craving…without the guilt! Sugar-Free Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (Paleo, Gluten-Free) – This sugar-free, low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe will become your new favorite treat! These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are CHEWY and gooey just like the ones your mom used to bake after school.
Keto chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Heated oven 350 line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using electric whisk whip together butter,stevia, vanilla, egg well.
- Mix in the almonds flour with Salt and baking soda then gradually mix 1/2 cup at a time in the end use rubber spatula fold the chocolate chip.
- Using ice cream scooper scoop the dough to the cookie sheet two inches apart gently flatten top of the cookie.
- Bake for 14 minutes let it cool about 20 minutes enjoy soft and chewy.
Many keto chocolate chip cookies are too crunchy for our liking. We have a chocolate chip cookie recipe in our family that is like none other. It became my mission to "keto-ize" it and continue enjoying these cookies If you want even FLUFFIER keto chocolate chip cookies, then you add in the optional coconut flour. These keto chocolate chip cookies are everything you'd want in a cookie: moist, fluffy, and melt-in-your-mouth good. Our favorite thing about these keto chocolate chip cookies (besides the flavor) is that they provide you with energy and keep you in ketosis.