Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies. The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips. And it should never be dense, puffy, or gummy. These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards.
I mean that in the sense that cookies aren't a necessary part of a nutritious diet. But I certainly believe they are a necessary part of a happy life! This easy recipe for healthy chocolate chip cookies is low sugar, uses whole grains, and is vegan-friendly! You can have Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 140 g of oat flour (1/2 cup + 2/3 cup).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coconut sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of raw cane sugar.
- It’s 1/3-1/2 cup of (dark) chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of macadamia or walnuts (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of almond milk (or milk of choice).
Makes irresistible chewy and crispy cookies! If you like cookies as much as I do, you're going to LOVE these healthy chocolate chip cookies. Come and try these healthy chocolate chip cookies that are not only delicious (I mean, of course right?) but they are ridiculously easy to make. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees..
- Oat flour can be made at home by pulsing oats in a blender until they are ground into a powder-like consistency..
- Combine dry ingredients and mix very well..
- Add wet, and form into a big ball. Then make little balls from the big one..
- For soft cookies, refrigerate until cold (otherwise, just bake right away). Bake 7-8 minutes..
- Remove from oven when they’re still a little undercooked, then it’s important to let cool 10 minutes before removing from the tray, as they’ll continue to cook while cooling. They should have spread out, but every now and then they might not so just smush down with a spoon if needed..
I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!! For added flavor I also add l cup of white chocolate chips. Learn how to make these healthy one-bowl chocolate chip cookies from scratch! These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy.