Strawberry-Mint Cream Cheese Cookies.
You can have Strawberry-Mint Cream Cheese Cookies using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry-Mint Cream Cheese Cookies
- It’s 1.25 C of flour.
- It’s 1/2 t of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 t of salt.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese; softened.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 3/4 C of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 C of strawberries; chopped.
- You need 1 T of flour.
- It’s 1 t of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 t of mint extract.
Strawberry-Mint Cream Cheese Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk..
- Mix 1 T of flour with strawberries..
- Cream butter, sugar, and cream cheese until light and fluffy..
- Add egg, vanilla, and mint. Beat briefly until incorporated..
- Slowly add dry ingredients while mixer is beating until all ingredients are incorporated..
- Fold in strawberries gently..
- Refridgerate dough for 15 minutes..
- Roll cookies into quarter sized pieces, or to your preference..
- Cook 12-15 minutes or until bottom of cookies start to brown..
- Variations; White chocolate chips, sweetened-condensed milk, caramel, coconut, raspberries, blueberries, mango, creme anglaise, butterscotch, basil,.