Pumpkin Bars. My pumpkin bars and pumpkin cake have their differences, which I discuss below, and I'm so If you enjoy my pumpkin cake, you will FLIP for these pumpkin bars too. But my family likes them so much, they ask me to make them all year long! —Brenda Keller, Andalusia, Alabama. These yummy bars make a great end to any meal.
Pumpkin desserts start to enter my thoughts as soon as the heat of summer fades. Its sweet earthy flavor and dense fibrous texture is well suited for. Pumpkin bars are a popular Fall treat, but they can be served at any time during the year. You can cook Pumpkin Bars using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bars
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 2/3 C of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 C of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 15 oz of Can Pumpkin.
- It’s 2 C of All Propose Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 C of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 2 C of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Pumpkin bars are perhaps my very favorite way to enjoy this seasonal squash. They have the taste and texture of pumpkin bread, but they bake faster and are much more portable! Pumpkin bars are an easy, yummy, fall dessert treat. These pumpkin bars are so easy to make, and taste great!
Pumpkin Bars step by step
- Preheat oven 350*F.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, butter, and pumpkin until nice and fluffy..
- In a separate bowl after together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda..
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture..
- Pour batter into prepped cake pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean..
- Make icing, but do not Frost until fully cooled..
- Icing: With an electric mixer cream together the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla. Gradually add powdered sugar..
These lightly sweetened, super moist vegan and paleo-friendly pumpkin bars are the perfect healthy fall treat!! The pumpkin bar batter itself is easy to whip up in just a few minutes (no mixer required), and then the bars bake up to be soft and moist and perfectly pumpkin-y, with just the right amount of pumpkin. These pumpkin dessert bars are so easy! A yellow cake mix makes this a fast, simple, and totally addicting alternative to pumpkin pie. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe.