Keto lemon cheesecake bombs. In this video I show you how to make Lemon Cheesecake fat bombs! If you are on the keto diet or high fat low carb these are perfect. A fancy keto chocolate fat bombs recipe made with lemon cheesecake fillings.
Pour the batter into a decorating squeeze bottle. These Keto Egg Fast Lemon Cheesecake fat bombs are delicious bites of lemony goodness even if you are not following the Keto Egg Fast diet. These fat bombs taste like frozen strawberry cheesecake, almost like ice cream. You can have Keto lemon cheesecake bombs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto lemon cheesecake bombs
- You need 6 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 stick of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Lemon paste.
- You need 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s of Coating.
- You need 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut shreds.
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Keto Lemon Fat Bombs – loaded with healthy fats with a nice lemony flavor, there are made with just a few simple ingredients and taste delicious. Non powdered erythritol sweetener might not dissolve in the batter and the keto lemon cheesecake fat bombs might not have a creamy and homogenous. Lemon fat bombs recipe and content provided by Sheridan Austin.
Keto lemon cheesecake bombs instructions
- Soften cream cheese and butter. Mix together..
- Mix lemon paste, water, sweetener, sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut flour..
- Mix all together. Freeze for 10 minutes..
- Form into balls. Roll into coconut coating..
Using keto pantry staples, these lemon fat bombs deliver zesty flavor and sugar-free sweetness in every bite. You can easily double or triple this recipe as part of your meal prep so you always have a source of healthy fats at the ready. These bite-sized keto cheesecake fat bombs are loaded with flavor and provide a nutritious hit of healthy fats courtesy of their cream cheese and For the love of cheesecake these lemon bombs are amazing! I cut way down on the Stevia and added fresh lemon and lemon thyme sprigs from my. These lemon cheesecake fat bombs use cultured cream cheese, real lemon juice and zest, and nourishing coconut oil.