Slutty Cheesecake Bars.
You can have Slutty Cheesecake Bars using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slutty Cheesecake Bars
- Prepare 16.5 oz of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare 20 of oreo cookies.
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of blocks of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of Warm caramel to drizzle on top.
Slutty Cheesecake Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press cookie dough into bottom of pan.
- Top with oreos, break if needed..
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Put cheesecake mixture on top of oreo layer..
- Top with crushed oreos.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until center is slightly wiggly..
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight..
- Drizzle with warm caramel.