Gregtsters Chocolate Cheesecake with Black-cherry Glaze & Oreo cookie infused with coffee crust!!!!!. Spread glaze over cooled cheesecake, allowing some to flow down side. Serve topped with remaining pie filling. My love for chocolate-covered cherries inspired this fun and fancy cheesecake that's perfect for Christmas.
Perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a special holiday treat. I wanted them a little more dense – like a fried cake donut is. I wanted them to have plenty of chocolate flavor. You can cook Gregtsters Chocolate Cheesecake with Black-cherry Glaze & Oreo cookie infused with coffee crust!!!!! using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gregtsters Chocolate Cheesecake with Black-cherry Glaze & Oreo cookie infused with coffee crust!!!!!
- You need 4 (8 oz) of packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of Coco.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1 TBS of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 2/3 Cups of Sugar.
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 2/3 of of box of family size Oreo cookies.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Smart Balance.
- It’s 1 TBS of French Roast Coffee.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- It’s 2 cans of Oregon Black Cherries.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 Cup of Columbia Crest Merlo wine.
This could possibly be the best cheesecake ever! This cheesecake will have your guests asking for more. You don't need to bake it, super fast, super easy and tastes so light and creamy with a hint of raspberries and white chocolate finished with stunning mirror glaze. BAKED CHOCOLATE CHERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE Summer brings an abundance of cherries which work a treat in desserts such as this baked chocolate cherry cheesecake.
Gregtsters Chocolate Cheesecake with Black-cherry Glaze & Oreo cookie infused with coffee crust!!!!! step by step
- Crust Take the cream filling out of the cookies by crapping them with a knife. Place them in a blender along with a 1/3 cup of Smart Balance blend until it becomes a powdery paste but not too fine. About the size of coarsely ground coffee then add coffee. Then cut paper to fit pan & press evenly on pan. Cook at 350 degrees for 12 min. Let cool.
- Batter add half the cream cheese & Sugar & mix lightly. Add Corn starch & coco mix lightly. Then add eggs one at a time along with vanilla & blend in cream. Pour in pan with the crust & place in a bigger pan with 1 in of water & cook at 350 degrees for 1 hr 15 min. Pull out of oven let stand for 1 hr. Then chill in fridge overnight..
- Glaze This is a very tricky to get right so as far as time goes Pay more attention to the thickness of the Glaze. Place 2 cans of cherries along with the juice, 1 cup of sugar, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon & 1 cup Merlo wine & bring to a boil. In a glass mix 1/3 Cup of corn starch 1/2 cup water mix well & slowly poor into sauce. Make sure you keep stirring & when it gets to a thick glaze take off the burner & let cool. Then place in fridge to chill..
This custard-based cheese batter enriched with cherry sauce and melted dark-chocolate before being baked in a water. Black Cherry Cheesecake is a hybrid cannabis strain. Black Cherry Cheesecake leaves users relatively clear-headed while providing strong, sedating body sensations that can make motivation difficult. Cool and top with Chocolate Glaze and chocolate curls (optional). Very Cherry Ghirardelli® Chocolate CheesecakeCherry Cheesecake on a Layer of Fudge Cake Black-Out CakeOur Deepest, Richest Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Chips, Finished with Spicy Chicken Chipotle PastaHoney Glazed Chicken, Asparagus, Red and Yellow Peppers, Peas, Garlic.