Reese's No Bake Dessert.
You can have Reese's No Bake Dessert using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Reese's No Bake Dessert
- You need 1 pack of nutterbutter cookies.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate sprinkles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 24 pieces of peanut butter cups.
- It’s 1/8 cup of melted chocolate.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/8 of reese's pieces.
Reese's No Bake Dessert instructions
- Crush nutter butters and mix with chocolate sprinkles and melted butter..
- Press into bottom of 9×13 pan and refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- In large bowl whisk heavy cream until frothy..
- Add cream cheese, peanut butter, confectionery sugar, vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk. Blend well..
- Place peanut butter cups face down on crust..
- Spread mixture on top of crust..
- Add melted chocolate, reese's pieces, or any other toppings you choose.
- Refrigerate and enjoy..