Orea bake cheesecake. Find Deals on Oreo Cheesecake in Groceries on Amazon. This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! It's no secret that I'm a fan of Oreo desserts.
But while a no bake cheesecake can get close to the real thing, there's just no substitute for an actual baked cheesecake. This easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe is rich, creamy and sure to delight the entire family! And gone within a few hours. You can cook Orea bake cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orea bake cheesecake
- It’s of Cake base.
- Prepare 6 pcs of orea cookies.
- You need 15 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- It’s of Cheese filling.
- Prepare 250 g of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 6 pcs of orea cream filling.
- You need 15 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch powder.
- You need 125 ml of sour cream.
- You need 1/8 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- It’s 4 pcs of orea cookies.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 2 pcs of orea cookies.
Best of all, each bite is loaded with chunks of Oreo. Does this No Bake Cheesecake need to be Frozen. No, this No Bake Golden Oreo Cheesecake does not need to be frozen. In fact, I do not recommend it.
Orea bake cheesecake instructions
- Cream cheese; butter; sour cream and egg prepared in room temperature..
- Use aluminium foil double wrap the cake pan(6” inch round with base removable); from bottom to all side. Generously use cake base butter to brush over the cake pan. Remains butter melts it for cookies base mixing..
- Cake base: Remove all the 6pcs cookies cream(don’t waste, use as sweetened in cream mixture later). Put cookies into a plastic bag. Finely crush it with rolling pin. Mix well with melted butter. Firmly lay over the cake pan base by spoon or hand pressed. Set aside..
- Preheat oven with tray of water to 150 C. Water level about 1cm..
- Electric mixer(low volume = 1) mix the cream cheese, cookies cream, butter and vanilla together until smooth and creamy, add sugars (increase level volume to 2 or 3) mix to very smooth and creamy texture. Change back low volume for the egg mix follow by cornstarch powder(sieved). Mix well. Tips: beside electric mixer, use spatula get all the mixture mix well..
- Add sour cream, gently mix well. (Same, I’ve DIY my sour cream by using 100ml whipping cream, n 1/3tsp lemon juice(slight adjust, pretty creamy by little more lemon juice) Electric mix at high volume approx 30seconds, add pinch of salt continue mix at high volume for 10-20 seconds then refrigerate for 10mins to set the flavour then bring out to room temperature before use.
- As we like sourly so more lemon juice squeeze in. Approx 1/8tsp into the cheese mixture and mix well. However, I felt it’s optional for this..
- Crush/chopped 4pcs orea cookies (cream filling together), mix into the cheese mixture..
- Pour into cake pan. Water bake at 150C for 20mins first, take out frm oven decorate the TOP by using 2pcs orea cookies cut into 8 small pieces. Carefully place in oven continue bake for 25mins at 150C. While baking, look out the tray water level drain up n need refill..
- Once baking times up, remove from oven, cool down n keep refrigerates for at least 3hours or over night to serve..
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake – A crunchy Oreo base, smooth Oreo cheesecake filling and even more Oreos on top – The ultimate dessert for Oreo lovers! Tips for making this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe:. The consistency of this no bake cheesecake should be sliceable but not solid. When whipping the double cream, be sure to watch it very carefully. It should be just forming soft floppy peaks, but still hold it's shape.