Cheese Cake (Easy).
You can cook Cheese Cake (Easy) using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Cake (Easy)
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of butter (small cubes).
- It’s 2 oz of cream cheese (small cubes).
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- You need 1/8 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1/8 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 6 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare of Hot water.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
- It’s of EQUIPMENTS NEEDED:.
- Prepare of Hand mixer.
- It’s of Parchment paper.
Cheese Cake (Easy) instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F..
- In a cooking pot set to medium heat stir milk, butter and cream cheese. Stir ingredients until combined. Set aside and let it cool..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk egg yolk until soft. While mixing, pour in cheese mixture. Make sure all ingredients are combined..
- Sift in cornstarch and flour into the mixture to avoid lumps. Continue mixing until incorporated..
- In a separate mixing bowl. Whisk egg whites with the hand mixer until fluffy and gradually add sugar. Keep mixing until soft peaks/meringue are formed..
- On the Cheese mixture gradually add meringue and fold until evenly combined. Keep repeating process until all meringue are used..
- Grease the bottom of the baking pan with melted butter or cooking spray. (I used 9"x11" loaf pan) and line the inner sides with parchment paper..
- Pour mixture. And drop pan 2-3 times to remove excess air bubbles..
- On a larger tray, line 2 paper towels and place baking pan on top of it. To make sure pan is evently heated during baking and larger tray with hot water. (About 0.5 – 1.0 in of water, just demonstrated how it is done for beginners like me).
- Bake for 25 mins, then decrease oven temperature to 285°F and bake for additional 55 mins..
- Let it cool for about an hour before taking off the pan..
- Sift powdered sugar on top. Serve and enjoy..