Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs. These strawberry cheesecake fat bombs are low-carb and packed with healthy fats and antioxidants. Satisfy your cravings with this real-fruit fat bomb recipe. Fat bombs are the perfect keto snack to help you up your fat intake and keep you in ketosis, one delicious bite at a time.
This Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bomb recipe is great for keto! These fat bombs tastes like cheesecake, and are so easy to make. Keto desserts really don't get much better than this! You can have Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Prepare 1 cup of pureed strawberries.
- You need 1 tbsp of Swerve (or sweetener of choice,adjust according to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 block of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
Thank you so much for watching!! I hope you try out this recipe it was amazing!! Dont forget to like and subscribe!!👍👍 Instagram: @naymayusa. These delicious fat bombs are sure to have you enjoying your next keto approved snack!
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs instructions
- Blend or mash the strawberries to make a puree. Add the vanilla and sweetener..
- Microwave butter and cream cheese for 30 secs then mix together..
- Add in the puree to the butter and cream cheese mixture. Mix together..
- Pour into a mold then freeze for 3 hours..
I love making keto fat bombs and I thought making strawberry flavor would definitely be interesting. These are the perfect snack if you are following a ketogenic diet. Fat bombs are also ideal for the fat fast! These taste just like strawberry cheesecake ice-cream and have a very creamy texture. Tips for making the fat bombs.