Oreo cheesecake bars. Oreo cheesecake bars are a decadent dessert that will win you over with the first bite! A bar version of the fabulous Oreo Cheesecake, complete with an Oreo crumb crust and a creamy cheesecake loaded with chopped. Oreo cheesecake bars are simple cheesecake treats that take cookies & cream desserts to the next level.
If you an Oreo lover you'll love this Oreo cheesecake. These Cheesecake Bars are loaded with crushed Oreo cookies at the base and Oreo Cookies scattered throughout the cheesecake with a layer of chocolate ganache cream on top. Delectable Oreo Cheesecake Bars using Triple Double Oreos. You can cook Oreo cheesecake bars using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo cheesecake bars
- Prepare 16 oz of (1 tube) pilsbury chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare 10-20 of oreos.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 c of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare Pinch of kosher salt.
- You need of Melted caramel to drizzle.
You guys know that I am mildly obsessed with cheesecake – there's no doubt that it's pretty much my absolute fave. This recipe for No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bars is a simple recipe that is always a big hit at a BBQ or party. As it turns out, there are very few summer days left in this season. The crust is sweet and crunchy and the filling is rich, creamy and decadent.
Oreo cheesecake bars step by step
- Preheat oven 325. Line 8×8 pan with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray if desired. Press cookie dough into pan. Place oreos on top. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, whisk. Add eggs, one at a time, whisk. Add vanilla & salt, stir..
- Pour mixture over oreos. Bake 35 minutes. Let cool, put in fridge to harden. Cut into bars & drizzle warm caramel over if desired..
These Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars are sinfully good! Now as far as these Oreo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars go, I have to say that I'm pretty stinkin' in love with them. These Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars were quite well-received. I mean what's not to like, right?? The fudgy brownie layer is SO intensely chocolate-y.