Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake. Today I'm doing my first ever baking video in celebration of Easter. This creamy lemon cheesecake is a big favorite among my family and friends! Oddly an egg-free Easter egg inspired dessert.
Easy and refreshing dessert that you must try! If you are a lemon dessert lover, you need to. These individual Lemon Cheesecakes have a graham cracker crust. a New York stye cheesecake filling, and are topped with a layer of lemon curd. You can cook Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packages (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, zested (make sure you only zest the yellow part of your lemon, the white part is bitter ! 😖).
- It’s 1 (6 ounce) of graham cracker crust.
- Prepare of Cool whip.
These Lemon Cheesecakes have three layers. Each individual cheesecake starts with a Graham Cracker Crust. Next, is a creamy smooth and. This is a beautiful treat for Easter because of its light color and mild lemon flavor.
Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake instructions
- In a bowl beat together with a hand mixer cream cheese, white sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and eggs until creamy…….
- With a spoon stir into cream cheese mixture the zested lemon peel……
- Pour cream cheese mixture into your graham cracker crust…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes……..
- Cool and refrigerate cream cheese pie for several hours or overnight, covered…….
- Garnish each serving with cool whip and enjoy 😉!.
Friends and family enjoy it so much that I make it often.—Lorrine Caland, Shuniah, Ontario. For the filling, mix the mascarpone cheese, lemon juice and zest and caster sugar together in a bowl until well combined. The secret to truly lemony cheesecake. The lemon in this cheesecake is two-fold—it's in the batter in the form of zest and also on top of the For this cheesecake, freeze it before you add the lemon curd topping. Once the cake has thawed, go ahead and spread the curd over the top and serve.