Baked cheese cake. Get Instant Access to Baked Cheesecake Recipes. View the Original Recipes Available Online. We Are A Family Owned Company That Excels In Variety & Flavor.
This is an easy Cheesecake recipe. Well, I should say, this is a baked cheesecake recipe that's made easy. Blend cream cheese and sugar together (in a food processor or with a medium-speed electric mixer) until smooth; add eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition; add sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla; blend well; pour filling over the crust and spread evenly. You can have Baked cheese cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked cheese cake
- Prepare 200 g of cream cheese (room temp).
- It’s 70 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk (room temp).
- You need 100 g of whole eggs (2 large eggs room temp).
- You need 115 ml of fresh cream.
- It’s 5 g of cake flour.
Cheesecake Recipes Find easy and decadent cheesecake recipes, from creamy, smooth chocolate to light and fresh strawberry, Allrecipes has all your favorites in one place. Cheesecake Recipes List No-Bake Avocado Cheesecake This easy no-bake dessert relies on the smooth, creamy texture of avocado to form a stiff, custardy base — no gelatin required. Lime zest and juice add tang. Since it contains dairy products, your no-bake cheesecake needs to be refrigerated.
Baked cheese cake instructions
- Preheat oven 220' celsius, prep 15cm pan align with baking paper.
- Cream the cream cheese with sugar until soft and well combined.
- Add 1 yolk, keep stirring with spatula or whisker until soft consistency.
- In separate bowl beat 2 eggs with fork, slowly add to the cream cheese mixture in parts, slowly cream the whole mixture.
- Add the fresh cream and keep stirring until everything is mixed (look for silky runny mixture) last step sift the cake flour into the cream cheese mixture stir/fold until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, wrap the pan with foil and put it on baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or attend to the baking process because each oven have different character. Sometimes it takes more than 25 minutes to bake. Dont give up. Look for golden brown top and jiggly texture in the last baking process this is when you know your cake is done :).
- When finish, take out the cake let it cool in room temperature, after that take out the foil and put it in the fridge overnight before serving..
This recipe can also be stored in the freezer for up to three months. Simply wrap individual slices or the entire cheesecake—without the topping—in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. A water bath, plus lots of tips and guidance, help you make the best, silkiest, creamiest cheesecake EVER. The cheesecake is done when the outer two to three inches look slightly puffed and set, but the inner circle still jiggles (like Jell-O) when you gently shake the pan. Remove crust from freezer and pour in filling.