Lemon Cream Cheese Cookie Bars.
You can cook Lemon Cream Cheese Cookie Bars using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Cream Cheese Cookie Bars
- Prepare 1 box of lemon cake mix (any will do!).
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs ( one for crumble mixture,one for cream cheese mix.).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon peel.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pkg (8 oz) of softened room temp cream cheese.
Lemon Cream Cheese Cookie Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix box of cake mix,1 egg and the cup of oil. Blend until crumbly, there will be many soft clumps and that's great!.
- Save one cup of the mix as this will be used for the crumb topping..
- Pat remaining mixture into a 13 x 9 in. baking pan and bake for 12 minutes.In separate bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, 1 egg, sugar, lemon peel, and lemon juice..
- Beat until smooth and fluffy..
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over baked crumble mixture.
- Sprinkle reserved crumble mixture over the top of cream cheese layer.Bake 15 minutes longer or until crumb topping is just beginning to brown..
- Allow to cool completely, cut into bars, enjoy..