Cream Cheese Squares.
You can have Cream Cheese Squares using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Squares
- Prepare 2 cans of original crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese original Philadelphia.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Glaze.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Cream Cheese Squares step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch pan..
- Press one can of the crescent rolls into the bottom of the prepared pan. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Spread over the crescent layer. Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and lay them on top of the cream cheese layer. Do not press down..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes (if using a dark pan) should come out crispy and gold..
- In a small bowl mix together powdered sugar and milk to make a white glaze. Pour over the top of the crescent layer. Let it cool about 5 minutes with the glaze on top before serving..