Strawberry cream cheese cookies. These strawberry cream cheese cookies taste like a strawberry cake but in a cookie form! Thanks to the cream cheese and the strawberries, the texture is very soft! Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies are delicious, soft and chewy cream cheese cookies with fresh strawberries and white chocolate chunks.
Jump start a strawberries and cream sweet bite with a sugar cookie mix. Mix cream cheese, milk and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fill each cookie cup with rounded teaspoonful of filling. You can cook Strawberry cream cheese cookies using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cream cheese cookies
- Prepare 16 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 lb of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 of Strawberry preserves.
- You need 4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
These cream cheese cookies make a lovely addition to any tea tray. —Glenna Aberle, Sabetha, Kansas. Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies recipe perfect for Valentine's Day. Fluffy pink cookies are totally something you should make. Cause who would really be opposed to receiving these?
Strawberry cream cheese cookies step by step
- in large bowl mix sugar, vanilla, egg, milk, butter, and cream cheese.
- add in flour.
- Chill in refrigerator over night.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spoon teaspoon size balls onto ungreased cookie sheet…push middle of cookie down with spoon to make an indent in cookie.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Take out of oven and fill indent in cookie with preserves.
- Continue to bake another 5-7 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let cool.
In this video, I'm going to be showing you guys how to make this delicious summery (or any time of the season really) cookie. It is extremely simple to make. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastries – Soft, flaky and delicious cream cheese pastries filled with a sweet cream cheese mixture and strawberry jam. What Do Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups Taste Like?