Peanutbutter – Chocolate Chip Sweet Creamcheese Sandwich Cookies.
You can cook Peanutbutter – Chocolate Chip Sweet Creamcheese Sandwich Cookies using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanutbutter – Chocolate Chip Sweet Creamcheese Sandwich Cookies
- You need of Cookies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar, firmly packed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Butter or Margarine, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 12 oz of Creamcheese – Softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar, firmly packed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1 of (Once Mixed) Put your filling into the freezer.
- You need 1 of *Note Depending on the size of your cookies, you may need more.
Peanutbutter – Chocolate Chip Sweet Creamcheese Sandwich Cookies instructions
- Set oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar, margarine and peanut butter until light and fluffy..
- Add vanilla and egg, and blend very well..
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt and mix well..
- Stir in your chocolate chips..
- Shape your dough into 1-inch balls, and place approximately 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet..
- Slightly flatten with a fork, dipped in flour or sugar. (Optional).
- Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Immediately remove your cookies from the cookie sheet..
- For easier handling, chill your cookies in the freezer for about an hour.**.
- Filling* Beat the cream cheese, honey and brown sugar until thoroughly mixed. Put your filling in the freezer, until you can scoop it out with a melon baller..
- Once you can scoop out your filling, and depending on the size of your cookies, place 2 or 3 balls of filling onto one half of a cookie, add the top, and gently press down..
- Once you have all of your sandwich cookies made, place cookies back in the freezer until filling is completely hardened..
- Serve as a frozen treat, or thawed out… with plenty of napkins. :).