I'm not a good baker,but i serve good dessert : Strawberry Cream Cheese.
You can cook I'm not a good baker,but i serve good dessert : Strawberry Cream Cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of I'm not a good baker,but i serve good dessert : Strawberry Cream Cheese
- It’s 600 grams of strawberry.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese,soften ,250 grams.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of icing sugar.
- You need 1 packages of vanilla wafer( loacker brand i use ),small package.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of honey for crust mixture.
- You need 4 of drops of red ,or pink color,optional.
- It’s 1 tbsp of gelatin.
- It’s 50 grams of warm water to dissolve gelatin.
- Prepare 6 of small glasses.
I'm not a good baker,but i serve good dessert : Strawberry Cream Cheese instructions
- Select 6 strawberry for decoration ,chop all the rest to small pieces ,put in larrge mixing bowl set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin with warm water.
- Crush vanilla wafer in plastic bag ,add honey ,well mix it ,then base wafer crust in serving glasses.
- In mixing bowl ,add chopped strawberry ,drops of red or pink color (optional),sugar,soften cream cheese ,gelatin ,mix all well by hand mixer,mix all well ,taste ,add more sugar now if you want more sweet ,mix it again before transfer to serving glasses.
- Transfer strawberry cream cheese to serving glasses,top with some crush wafers,strawberrry ,use clinging film to wrap each glass ,bring to refrigerate until set ( 4 hours is ok ) ,serve chill :).