Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 stick of unsalted butter (at room temp).
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese (at room temp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (i used milk and dark).
Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Cream butter and cream cheese until thoroughly combined..
- Add sugar and vanilla..
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt..
- Add flour mixture 1 cup at a time to cream cheese mixture until well combined. (Dough will be very sticky).
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Spoon on baking sheet. I used 1/2 tablespoon for measuring but you can use 1 if you prefer larger cookies. They will not flatten out a lot..
- Bake 10 to 12 Minutes depending on size. Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes, then let cool completely on a wire rack..