Oats oreo Multigrain wheat ice cream waffle. Organic Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Organic Barley, Organic Wheat, Organic Flaxseed, Organic Quinoa, Organic Rye, Evaporated Sea Salt. This is a great quick cook cereal. It is hard to find cereal without a bunch of added sugar.
A blend of spices makes them more special than ordinary waffles. Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high. Whisk together the flour, cornmeal, oats, wheat germ, if using, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a large bowl. You can have Oats oreo Multigrain wheat ice cream waffle using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats oreo Multigrain wheat ice cream waffle
- It’s 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of multigrain wheat floor.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maida.
- Prepare 2 drops of Rose essense.
- Prepare 2 of full eggs.
- It’s 1/2 ltr of skimmed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter or olive oil.
- It’s of Fresh seasonal fruits.
- You need of Ice cream of ur choice.
- It’s 1 packet of Oreo biscuits.
- You need 1 spoon of Basking powder.
- It’s 4 spoons of Honey.
If you like the toasty flavor in whole-wheat waffles, then you'll A slightly sweet, toasty wheat flavor is prominent in these crispy waffles. The blueberry flavor is nice, but Want to try a new ice cream flavor based in Dallas, Texas but live in Portland, Oregon? Multigrain Waffles recipe: A hardy, filling waffle recipe packed with extra nutrition. A hardy, filling waffle recipe packed with extra nutrition.
Oats oreo Multigrain wheat ice cream waffle step by step
- Add all dry items and keep aside..
- Blend eggs and rose essense for a while. Add honey+ all dry ingredients + oreo biscuits 4 pcs + all the ingredients together and make a batter…
- Pre heat the waffel maker. Spay it with oil and pour enough batter to spread on each plate…
- Once it's golden ready serve it with ur fav fruits and ice cream and drizzle honey.
It would make even more shallow square waffles. for waffles, add suggested amount of batter for waffle iron size to preheated and greased iron. cook until golden brown. enjoy! Ingredients: unbleached wheat flour*, whole wheat flour*, barley*, rye*, oats*, flax*, millet*, buckwheat*, baking powder*, sea salt. Old-fashioned oats are larger than quick-cooking oats, but either can be used in these cookies. I've been playing around with multigrain flour blends lately. Poppyseed-flecked and made with a blend of barley, oat, and rye flours, these multigrain waffles are Let me know if you have any favorite multigrain blends or insights – interesting flour pairings or flour blend.