Cherry Topped Cookies.
You can have Cherry Topped Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Topped Cookies
- You need 500 g of Flour.
- Prepare 240 g of Sugar.
- It’s 200 g of Margarine.
- Prepare 2 of Tinned Milk.
- You need 2 of Egg Yolks.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 50 g of Cherries.
Cherry Topped Cookies step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl..
- Add Margarine and mix till it looks like bread crumbs.
- Add milk and egg yolks. Mix till very soft, easy to pipe dough, is achieved.
- Portion into piping back with desired nozzle. Place cherries in the middle.
- Pipe onto greased pan. Place in oven for 35mins. It can stay longer depending on how crispy you desire.