Cookies. A cookie is a baked or cooked food that is typically small, flat and sweet. It usually contains flour, sugar and some type of oil or fat. It may include other ingredients such as raisins, oats, chocolate chips, nuts.
Simple yet powerful Cookie Editor that allow you to quickly create, edit and delete cookies without leaving your tab. Cookies are usually small text files, given ID tags that are Cookies usually don't contain much information except for the url of the website that created the cookie, the duration of the. Cookies are private to the domain. You can cook Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soya flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almond powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery powder.
- You need to taste of Lime peel powder.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Almond essence.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Almond pieces.
A site can only read the Cookies are limited in their total number (but the exact number depends on the specific browser. Cookies are usually set by a web-server using response Set-Cookie HTTP-header. Then the browser automatically adds them to (almost) every request to the same domain using Cookie HTTP-header.
- Take a vessel and add Almond powder, soya flour, jaggery powder,salt, almond essence,lime peel powder and melted butter and mix it well.
- Now add milk if required and mix until it becomes a smooth dough..
- Finally add Almond pieces and mix.Dough is ready..
- Make into desired shape and place them on baking tray.
- Preheat the oven 180digree for 5 minutes,bake for 13 minutes (depends on oven).