Nutella Chocolate chip Cookies.
You can have Nutella Chocolate chip Cookies using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella Chocolate chip Cookies
- Prepare 150 grams of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 240 grams of Nutella or any chocolate spread.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chocolate chips + additional to garnish.
Nutella Chocolate chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 and line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix Nutella, flour, 1/4 cup chocolate chips and egg until well combined in a bowl.
- Take 2 tbsp of Dough. Roll like ball between palms and place on baking tray. Gently flatten it with back of spoon or palms. Do this until dough is completed. Leave a gap of 3 cm between each Cookies..
- This is optional step. Add few chocolate chip on top of each cookies. This will make it look beautiful.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until they are cooked at edges and slightly soft at centre.
- Allow to cool completely. Serve or store in airtight container.