Tasty Plum Popsicles.
You can cook Tasty Plum Popsicles using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tasty Plum Popsicles
- Prepare 250 gms of ripe plums halved.
- It’s 1 of apple.
- Prepare 3 cups of water or as needed.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 cup or to taste of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 of lemons juice.
- It’s 1 sprig of fresh mint leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black salt.
Tasty Plum Popsicles instructions
- First, wash the plums, pit and chop them. Then boil the water and add the chopped plums. Boil for 5 minutes or until the plums are soft. Take the boiled plums and drop them in a food processor. Strain the juice. Add the lemon juice, powdered sugar, cumin powder, black salt and stir. Subsequently, you can add less or more water according to your taste. Muddle some mint leaves and add to the juice..
- Usually, Plums can be sour so I grated one apple and extracted the juice by squeezing it through a muslin cloth. Mix the plum and apple juice and pour into Popsicle moulds and set in the fridge overnight. I used kulfi moulds with ice-cream sticks. If you do not have Popsicle moulds it's ok. In fact, you can use disposable paper or plastic cups, which are a good option..
- These Tasty Plum Popsicles or ice lollies are refreshing in summer and great for ladies parties as it looks striking and elegant and has a totally different tang with the black salt..