You can have Cornflakes Cookies using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cornflakes Cookies
- It’s of Butter (softened) – 90 gms/ 7 tbsp.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All purpose Flour/Maida(sieved).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of Corn flakes(crushed) – 1 cup or as needed.
- Prepare of M& M candy.
Cornflakes Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F/180 degree C. In a Bowl, mix butter and sugar using a hand mixer till creamy. Add egg and vanilla essence to it and beat on low speed to get mixed well. Add all purpose flour and baking powder and beat on low to get combined well. Using a spoon, take spoonful of mix and make balls out of the mix. Place corn flakes in a large bowl. Roll each ball in crushed cornflakes to get coated well..
- Place each biscuits into a baking tray with some distance apart allowing to spread while baking. flatten using the palm of your hand. Place m&m candy on top of each biscuit. Bake for 20 minutes until it turns golden in color. Allow the biscuits to cool for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely..