Cookies. A cookie is a baked or cooked food that is typically small, flat and sweet. It usually contains flour, sugar and some type of oil or fat. It may include other ingredients such as raisins, oats, chocolate chips, nuts.
Cookies are usually small text files, given ID tags that are Cookies usually don't contain much information except for the url of the website that created the cookie, the duration of the. Cookies are private to the domain. A site can only read the Cookies are limited in their total number (but the exact number depends on the specific browser. You can cook Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookies
- You need 1 kg of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of icing sugar.
- You need 2 cups of blueband.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
Cookies are usually set by a web-server using response Set-Cookie HTTP-header. Then the browser automatically adds them to (almost) every request to the same domain using Cookie HTTP-header.
Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the blue band and icing sugar until well done.
- Add eggs to your mixture.
- Sieve the flour and add it to the mixture.
- When the dough is good enough, start shaping them it nice even balls and put in oven for 15mins or until well baked.