Energy oats bar. Looking for a healthy post breakfast meal? Well, your search ends right here, for today Nandita is going to show you how to make healthy Dates and Oats energy bars. Add the mixture from food processor to a large bowl, along with the oats, almond flour, cinnamon, orange zest, and salt..
USN Energy Oats Bar is a functional bar that can be used as a pre-event snack, or as a snack time anytime of the day. Energy Oats Bar aids in optimal glycogen loading for post-event recovery. Oat-based bars tend to have high amounts of carbs, mainly from whole grains (the oats). You can cook Energy oats bar using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Energy oats bar
- You need 3 table spoon of golden syrup.
- It’s 2 cup of any type of oats.
- You need 1 cup of coconut powder.
- You need 1 cup of brown flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 125 gm of butter.
- You need 1 tea spoon of sodabycarbo.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Previous Set of Related Ideas. arrow_back. These banana oat energy bars will give you the power you need to fuel your workout. What other items do customers buy after Flavor: Oats and CocoaVerified Purchase. My daughters and I love these I eat one every day of the work.
Energy oats bar instructions
- Put all the ingridient one side..
- Set oven to preheat for 150° for 20 min..
- Take one big pot on stove put on top n put inside butter to melt,add sugar and golden syrup after mixing everything let sugar to melt with it..
- Add 1/2 glass water nmix together..
- After melt everything add oats,coconut powder,brown flour,soda by carb n mix all nicely..
- TAKE TRAY N GREACE WITH OIL OR PUT BUTTER PAPER INSIDE N POUR AL local MIXER N DO LITTEL QUICK TO PRESS N MAKE LEVEL ALL THE MIXER..
- Put tray in oven n let it be crisp n golden colour,after that let it cool down n make picece n serve it as you like..
- Garnish with chocklate syrup or any how you like.
These tasty picks will give you that extra. This energy bar works as a perfect pre-workout snack too. I am a complete coffee addict and love the aroma I used steel cut quick oats because we like it to be chewy. It tastes great with rolled oats too. Homemade energy bars are great at getting you out of a last-minute food fix.