Peanut chaat icecream cone. Preparation Combine chocolate and oil in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Try these ice cream cone tricks from the Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Using a small spatula, spread marshmallow crème on the outside rim of a sugar cone.
Toss well. (You can increase or decrease it according to your preferences). Ice Cream Cones Recipe & Video. This Ice Cream Cone recipe uses a crepe-like batter to produce a cone that is a cross between a sugar cone and a crepe. You can have Peanut chaat icecream cone using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut chaat icecream cone
- You need 1 of and half cup peanut.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small oniaon finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masaala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4-5 of icecream cones.
You can cook the batter on a griddle or in a nonstick saute pan over medium-low heat. Pouring ice cream into an already moving container ensures that it will not freeze to the bottom or sides This ice cream is absolutely the best when made exactly as written! In fact, I only recently came across the idea when this salty and creamy combination was served alongside a pecan pie at a restaurant, and I immediately fell in. These ice cream cone cupcakes are an old favorite that I've been making since I was a kid.
Peanut chaat icecream cone step by step
- First in a pressure cooker add peanuts,then add sufficient water, salt and turmeric powder. Cooked until 3 whistles on medium flame.Then drain all the water from boiled peanuts and let it cool down..
- Now take these boiled peanuts in a big bowl,then add chopped tomatoes,onion and coriander leaves.Mix all ingredients well.Now add chaat masala,roasted cumin powder and lemon juice.Mix well.peanut chaat is ready..
- For serving – take one icecream cone apply 1 tsp tomato sauce all over. Now add small portion of peanut chaat.repeat this process and make more cones like this.Serve immediately..
This is such a super simple ice cream recipe- only the ingredients you see here are involved. Remove waffle cones from cookie cones, then scoop ice cream into cones and serve immediately. Find ice cream cone stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This is a delightful, fun way to serve a cupcake.