You can cook No-bake Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of crushed graham cracker.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalter butter, melted.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 750 g of regular cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream 30-35% fat.
No-bake Cheesecake instructions
- Line springform pan with parchment for easy removal. Combine the crust ingredients. Pressed into the bottom of the pan, making sure it is even and packed tightly. Set aside in the refrigerator..
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and beat on high until smooth..
- Add cream and beat at low until fully combined, then beat at high until thick and fluffy. Adjust with sugar depending on your taste..
- Pour cream mixture on prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate to set, at least 6 hours but ideally over night..
- Once set, serve with sweetend whipped cream, berries, fruits, lemon curd or chocolates..