melting cookies. Melting Moments Cookies are literally melting in your mouth. Melting moments cookies have to take their place in your list! If you are not into making cut-out cookies because it takes time, these are.
Melting Moments Cookies Recipe Melting moments cookies are the most popular cookies on every festive occasion. We make it for every Christmas and Chinese. Misshapen and just not up to par with the others in looks. You can cook melting cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of melting cookies
- It’s 1 of . All purpose flour – 2 cup.
- Prepare 2 of . Powdered Sugar – 1 cup.
- You need 3 of . Sunflower oil – 1 cup.
- You need 4 of . Cashew nuts – 1 handful (Make cashew powder in a grinder).
- Prepare 5 of . Salt a pinch.
Hardly round, and while you can't see it, much. These candy-coated cookies are fun to make, and to serve—plus, no rolling pin's required! So easy to make but yields the best melting moments cookies. Melting Moments are a delicious shortbread-like cookie covered with confectioners sugar that literally melt-in-your-mouth.
melting cookies instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients well..
- Add sunflower oil and make a soft dough..
- Make lemon sized balls out of it and place them in a greased baking tray or sheets leaving small space for the cookies to expand..
- Bake it in the preheated oven for about 15 – 20 minutes at 180°C in convection mode / 18 – 20 minutes at 160°C in OTG..
- Cool it completely and store it in an air tight container. Best served with a cup of hot tea/coffee. Enjoy!.
This is the best melting moments recipe EVER! Melting Snowman Cookies are as adorable as they are scrumptious. Kids and grown-ups alike will Cookies, cookies and more cookies, is what I'm thinking. Melting moments cookies is one of those easiest cookies that you can bake with very simple ingredients. Melting moments cookies are very exotic.