Paratha sandwhich macaroons. Dosto, aaj ke video me banaenge Paratha Sandwich ki recipe, ye ekdam anokhi tasty, crispy. aur healthier recipe hain compared to regular white/brown bread. Learn How To Make Paratha Sandwich From Leftover Parathas from Sonali Raut only on Curry Road. Make this Quick and Easy Paratha Sandwich Recipe.
Sattu Paratha is a great breakfast treat and a good lunch box option. Paratha is usually called as parota over here. A paratha (pronounced [pəˈrɑːtʰə]) is a flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent, prevalent throughout the modern-day nations of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Maldives and Myanmar. You can cook Paratha sandwhich macaroons using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paratha sandwhich macaroons
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- It’s of For the Stuffing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of french beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped spring onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder / whole spices powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried mango powder.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of grated cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
Egg paratha recipe – easy protein rich healthy paratha recipe with step by step photos. Egg paratha can be had for breakfast, brunch or dinner. When cool, sandwich the macaroons together with whipped cream. These easy macaroons are one of my most popular cookie recipes.
Paratha sandwhich macaroons step by step
- For the dough.Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside..
- For the Stuffing,Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds crackle, add chopped garlic, onion and chilli. Saute on a medium flame for 1 minutes..
- Add all chopped veggies and fry on a medium flame for 5 minutes. While stirring occasionally..
- Now add the all spices powder, salt and mix well, cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Now divide the dough and roll round roti a little thick with a round cutter whatever size you want..
- Heat a tawa and cook the paratha with a little bit of oil..
- Assemble, Take 1 tablespoon veggie mixture spread over a little thick evenly Sandwich with another press a little even it out..
- Roll the sides in grated cheese..
- Serve Hot and Enjoyyyyyyyyy ☺️☺️.
During the holidays I even find myself making these coconut macaroons multiple times, one batch simply is not enough! Love this dish and orders every time.. Gumpaste Macaroons Edible toppers Cupcake toppers Macaroons Cake toppers Macaroon cupcake toppers. Gumpaste macaroons cake topper, Birthday cake topper, Please see description. Home to the best Parathas and rolls in town!