Mini cheese cakes. Reviews for: Photos of Mini Cheesecakes I. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. They are easy to make and great to take to parties and.
A vanilla wafer crust + whipped cream makes these a perfect dessert! They're equal parts celebratory and homey, which is really the. These delicious mini cheesecakes are the perfect bite-sized sweet treat! You can have Mini cheese cakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini cheese cakes
- Prepare 1 pack of tennis biscuits.
- It’s 50g of butter.
- You need 500 g of plain double cream yogurt.
- Prepare Half can of Nestle condensed milk.
- It’s Optional of Rhodes Quality Granadilla pulp.
- You need Optional of Strawberries.
- You need Optional of Plum.
The best quick and yummy dessert! Mini Cheesecakes start with a sweet graham cracker crust, and then add thick cheesecake filling, and a delicious strawberry sauce topping. Baked into cupcake or muffin tins (as opposed to a springform pan), they need. THE BEST recipe ever for Mini Cheesecakes!
Mini cheese cakes step by step
- In a food processor crush the biscuits until fine. In a bowl combine the crushed biscuits and butter..
- Using round moulds (I improvised and used round cookie cutters), add the butter crust and push it nicely on the sides and leave a well enough to add the cheese filling. This will make about 4 to 5 portions..
- Mix the yoghurt and condensed milk together in a bowl. Microwave the filling for 2-3 minutes. Remove the bowl, mix rapidly and put back in the microwave for another 2-3 minutes..
- Pour the mixture into biscuits moulds and refrigerate for 4 hrs or overnight..
- Using fruits, play around with fondant moulds to create flower shapes and a knife to make unlikely designs to decorate and add a splash of granadilla pulp..
Cheesecake filling with graham cracker crust made in cupcake tins. My kids beg me to make these again and again! Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy, Mini Cheesecakes after dinner or at a party. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. They are easy to make and great for parties and gatherings.