Honey Joy (Cornflake Cookies).
You can cook Honey Joy (Cornflake Cookies) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Joy (Cornflake Cookies)
- It’s 2 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 50 gram of butter.
- Prepare 150 grams of cornflakes gently crushed to smaller pieces.
- Prepare of Coloured sprinkles or hundreds-and-thousands.
Honey Joy (Cornflake Cookies) instructions
- Over gentle heat, melt butter and honey in saucepan until the mixture is frothy.
- Add crushed cornflakes into the honey butter mixture and stir to coat the cornflakes evenly..
- Spoon cornflakes into individual mini baking cases and top with coloured sprinkles. Bake at preheated oven of 150°C for 10-12 minutes, or until the cornflakes turn a darker shade of golden. Once cooled, store them in an airtight container..