Musk Melon Yogurt Popsicle. In this video we can see how to make Muskmelon Yogurt popsicle. English text Recipe — తెలుగు వెర్షన్ -. Melon Pops, Fruit Pops – Video inspired by melon popsicles, frozen pops, and frozen treats.
Taste the delightful Melon Yogurt Smoothie and feel the chill as it quench your thirst yet providing a more healthy and nutritious snack. Easy fruit & yogurt popsicles are my toddlers' favorites. They like vanilla & strawberry Greek yogurt, but this creamy popsicle recipe works with them all! You can cook Musk Melon Yogurt Popsicle using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Musk Melon Yogurt Popsicle
- You need 1/2 of of a medium sized Musk Melon.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of fresh Cream.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
Use yogurt with fat it in it. These fruity yogurt pops can serve as both breakfast and afternoon snack, a I love how the fresh strawberry flavor mingles with the tanginess of the yogurt in these popsicles. Have a specialty popsicle mold you got from the store? You're on your way to becoming a Puree pineapples, strawberries, vanilla yogurt, and carrots.
Musk Melon Yogurt Popsicle step by step
- Take 1/2 of a fresh ripe mask melon and cut into small pieces..
- Place the melon pieces in a blender and blend to make puree. It's better if you don't use water to make the puree..
- Add 1 cup of yoghurt, 2 tablespoon of fresh cream and 2 tablespoon of sugar to the melon puree..
- Again blend to mix well. A creamy and tasty shake is ready. You can also have them after chill them in the refrigerator..
- Take some popsicle mould where you will set the ice cream or popsicle..
- Pour and fill the moulds with melon shake..
- Keep them in the freezer for 1 hour and then take out and insert icecream sticks. At first stage you cannot fix the sticks in the centre of the popsicle. So it's good when the Popsicles are about to set..
- Again put them back in the freezer for 3-4 hours to set them completely..
- Enjoy these healthy and delicious popsicles.Also offer to your kids when they demand for icecream..
Picky eaters hardly notice the hidden veggies. I make these delicious pops when the melons are ripening quickly in our cantaloupe patch. Three ingredient strawberry yogurt popsicles with bits of granola. Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles with Granola. [Swirled Berry Yogurt Popsicles on smittenkitchen.com]. I tested two unsweetened frozen yogurt pops—nonfat and full-fat—to get a sense of the icy spectrum.