Cookies and Creme Cupcakes.
You can have Cookies and Creme Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookies and Creme Cupcakes
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cocoa Unsweetened powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 Cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Water , hot.
- It’s 24 of Oreos.
- Prepare of 1 can of whipped icing.
Cookies and Creme Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Line cupcake tin with baking cups..
- Break apart at least 12 cookies and place the broken pieces in the bottom of the cups..
- Mix flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl using a wire whisk..
- Add the eggs, oil, vanilla, and milk. Mix well until thoroughly combined. Add the hot water and mix until combined..
- Transfer the batter (it will be very runny and liquidy) to a large measuring cup and pour batter into each baking cup so it's about 3/4 full..
- Bake for 16-18 minutes..
- Add about 2 teaspoons (or more if you'd like) cookie crumbs to the can of frosting and mix..
- Apply frosting and top with a cookie..