Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes. It was the first post I ever published to go viral, and it was absolutely thrilling. Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes, sounds like a mouthful and it certainly is. Albiet a sinful, decadent and deliciously messy mouthful.
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes aka Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes. These cupcakes are dangerous, but when they come in their cute petite form (compared to a large slice of cheesecake), it's a little bit easier to use portion control. This cookies and cream cupcake recipe starts with a moist and fluffy vanilla cake then add in lots of oreos! You can cook Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
- It’s 30 12 42 of Oreos , whole and coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 500 Grams of Creamcheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 of Eggs , lightly beaten.
- You need 1 Cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Personal sized Cookies N Cream Cheesecake!! I usually halve the recipe and it works fine. Gradually add sugar and beat until. The Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes are creamy, easy, and delightful.
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup..
- With an electric mixer on medium high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla..
- Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand..
- Divide batter evenly among cookie-lined cups, filling each almost to the top. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. While baking these cupcakes will rise but will fall once they are fully baked..
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove from tins just before serving..
Someone needs to send the memo to Florida that fall is officially here. My sons had back-to-back soccer and baseball games on Saturday and I about had heat stroke sitting in the sun. These Oreo Cheesecake Cookies are the ultimate Oreo lover's cookie. With only six ingredients, you can make the best 'cookies & cream' cookies ever! I am so excited it's officially cookie season!