S'mores Cookie Cups.
You can have S'mores Cookie Cups using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of S'mores Cookie Cups
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter (100 grams) , soft at room temperature.
- You need 2/3 cup of Brown Sugar Powdered (or use regular powdered sugar) *adjust for sweetness.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Condensed Milk Yogurt / plain (egg substitute).
- It’s 1 and 1/3 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Biscuits Cookies crushed Graham Crackers / Plain / (for an extra crunch) *see note.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s of Marshmallows Marshmallows Mini / Chop into tiny bite sized pieces.
- Prepare of chocolate Hershey's / Other bars chopped into tiny squares.
S'mores Cookie Cups instructions
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda and crushed graham crackers, set aside..
- Cream together the butter with sugar, add the condensed milk and vanilla and mix until combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until your dough has come together..
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Take mini cupcake molds and grease them well with melted butter / vegetable oil..
- Take a mini ice cream scoop or 1 tablespoon measure spoon and scoop out the dough. Roll it into a neat ball and place on the cupcake mold. Repeat with all the cupcake holes..
- Press the dough into each little cup using a spoon / back of a rollin pin or anything that will make an indent in the center..
- Bake them for about 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly golden brown around the edges, remove from the oven and turn your oven on to broil. Re-enforce the indent with the back of your rolling pin on each cookie cup..
- Place a small piece of chocolate at the bottom of each cookie cup followed by a few mini marshmallows and pop them under the broiler for about a minute or until the marshmallows start to lightly brown..
- Remove from the oven and immediately top them with another little piece of chocolate..
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan gently..
- Store in air tight container up to 3 days..
- Preferably use Condensed milk for a better texture. Yogurt can make the cookie cups slightly softer. If you like the soft-cookie texture, you can use yogurt.
- Brown sugar gives a better taste. But any kind of powdered sugar is acceptable in the recipe.
- Using graham crackers gives an extra crunch to the cookie cups. If you cant find graham crackers, use any kind of crunchy biscuits / cookies / crackers you can find. Or ski[p it altogether..
- If your oven doesn't have a broil function, simply keep in the bake mode & continue to bake..
- If you want softer cookies, bake for about 6 – 8 minutes. I like my cookies on the crunchier side so I baked for 8-10 minutes..
- The baking time really depends on your oven and how you like your cookies. So keep an eye out on the cookies from the 6th minute onward..