Eggless chocolate cup cakes leftover metled icecream. Use it to make cute little cake pops that kids will love. Eggless chocolate cupcakes recipe with step by step photos – These cupcakes are very soft, spongy and moist in texture. After having one bite, you won't believe that these are eggless cupcakes.
Was searching for an eggless cake. I scaled the recipe to serve six. Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe with stepwise photos. You can have Eggless chocolate cup cakes leftover metled icecream using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cup cakes leftover metled icecream
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice cream vanilla or chocolate.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil or butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of Cocoa powder (if chocolate ice cream then not required).
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk if required.
These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are super chocolatey, moist, rich and delicious! They're easy to make, with just a handful of ingredients. These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes may just be the moistest, fluffiest, and most delicious cupcakes I've ever eaten! Here is a wonderfully simple recipe for an Eggless Chocolate Cake submitted by Ekta, one of our viewers.
Eggless chocolate cup cakes leftover metled icecream instructions
- Preheat oven 180℃ for 10 minutes..
- Grease entire surface of the cup cakes molds with oil or melted butter using a brush..
- Take a large bowl and Sift the flour, cocoa powder(if using chocolate ice cream then not required) baking powder and baking soda twice..
- Take a bowl and mix ice cream, venilla essences, oil and powdered sugar and mix well with beater..
- Add previously sifted flour mix. Fold well using a spatula..
- Mix until it turns little smooth and no visible signs of white flour. Do not worry if the mixture is little lumpy..
- Pour batter into previously greased cup cakes mold. Place it in pre-heated oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 180℃..
- Check with a knife if it uncooked the bake 2 to 3 min. more. Cup cakes are ready..
Fold in the chocolate chips into the batter. Grease the muffin tray or line it with paper liner. I have used individual muffin cups. MOIST EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE This moist eggless chocolate fudge cake has a firm texture with a soft crumb that melts in the mouth. Which is your favourite cake, Chocolate cake or Cream nuts cake?